Tunable version LED retrofit for Source Four ellipsoidal
Reborn 200T is a tunable white version LED retrofit for Source 4 profile. Upgrade your source 4 profile in just seconds. Features high CRI, color temperature adjustable from 2200K – 7000K, bright output and low heat, energy save, clean and even light field, RDM function, long life LED, LCD display, XLR in & out, 100-240V wordwide voltage.
Upgrade in seconds – It is so easy to have your source four upgraded to Reborn 200T – the LED source. Remove the HPL lamp socket, install the fix bolt, and then install the LED retrofit.
HPL 575 equivalent – The Reborn 200T is equipped with 200Watt COB LED. Compare to the HPL lamp, it has low power consumption but powerful output. The brightness is equivalent to the HPL 575.
Color temperature – Reborn 200T has color temperature adjustable from 2200K – 7000K.
Color rendition – Great color rendering for the fixture. CRI 94, TLCI up to 96.
DMX & RDM support – DMX 512 and RDM support for the fixture. 3-pin DMX in & out(5-pin on request), RDM function is a great help to work with your fixtures which is in the air while people are on the ground.
Dimmer frequency – PWM selectable, dimmer frequency 1.2 KHz – 20.0 KHz selectable to make sure flicker free in all conditions.
Dimmer curves – Built-in dimmer curves include standard, Stage, TV, Architecture, Theatre.
- 200Watt LED light source, equivalent of 575W lamp
- Color temperature adjustable from 2200K - 7000K
- Average CRI≥94, TLCI 96
- 3-pin XLR in & out signal connection(5 pin optional)
- Dimmer curves selectable
- Studio mode for super silent operation
- Wide voltage range 100-240V
- Dimmer frequency 1.2 - 20.0KHz
- Smooth dimming, video flicker free
- LCD display, user friendly interface
- Easy to setup, seconds to upgrade
- Intelligent temperature control, silent operation
Upgrade your HPL lamp to LED
2200K - 7000K
DMX and RDM protocol
Voltage support 100 - 240V AC
- Length: 195 mm (7.7 in.)
- Width: 141 mm (5.6 in.)
- Height: 186 mm (7.3 in.)
- Net Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lb.)
- Electronic dimming: 0 – 100%
Control and programming
- Control options: DMX, RDM
- DMX channels: 2/5
- Dimmer frequency: 1.2 KHz, 1.6 KHz, 2.4 KHz, 4.0 KHz, 6.0 KHz, 20.0 KHz
- DMX address setting: Control panel with LED display or via RDM
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512-A
- RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20
- RDM function available for addressing and settings
- Light source: 200W COB LED
- Color temperature: 2,200K – 7,000K tunable
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50,000 hours
- 2,200K 1970lux @5m 26°
- 7,000K 1890lux @5m 26°
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) : >93(2,200K), >95(7,000K)
- TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index): >96
- For more information, please refer to the datasheet
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum
- Color: Black
- Mounting: Adjustable bracket
- Environment: IP20 indoor use
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 0.2 m (0.7 ft.)
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 0.5 m (1.6 ft.)
- AC power in/thru: Dedicated power in
- DMX & RDM data in/thru: 3-Pin XLR in & out
- AC power: 100–240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto ranging power unit
Typical power and current
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 200W max.
- Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): -10° C (14° F)
- Power cable
- Fix bolt
- Safety cable(optional)
- ZL 2019 3 0166337.3
*Specifications subject to change without notice.*
Power cable for Reborn 200
Get a quote
Frequently asked questions
Unfortunately no, because of the size limit, there is no space anymore inside to mout powerCon in & out socket, not even powerCon in.
It does have fan inside to make sure the cooling. It is also silent, the fan is intelligent controlled. And we also provide a “studio mode” for user. In the studio mode, the power is less and it is even more silent.
Yes, it works. The retrofit works in universal voltage from 100 – 240V AC.
We do are developing RGBA version for the LED retrofit.
Unfortunately not, you can not tilt the S4 yoke through the LED retrofit. We do can offer a new designed yoke for your S4 if needed.
Yes, every unit have plug, and we’ll prepare according which type of plug you need.