The next generation of fog generators
The Cobra 3.1 is a powerful fog generator, that sets new standards concerning noise and handling.
The new Touch screen makes the handling of the Cobra 3.1 easy and intuitive.
Operation via Ethernet and RDM-features allows the most flexible use.
The machine is supplied with a duct adaptor that also functions as a protection against contact.
- Extremely silent nozzle
- Two pumps for strong, constant output
- Control via Ethernet, DMX 512, analogue (0 - 10 V) and manual mode
- Internal timer
- Adjustments via Touchscreen
- Several RDM features
- Fog output adjustable from 0 - 100 %
- Adjustable pump characteristic
- Adjustable performance curve
- Wourking hour meter
- Made in Germany
- Procedure: Vaporizing fog generator
- Power requirement: 3100 Watt
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Warm up time: approx. 15 min.
- Fluid consumption: 260 ml/min. at max. output, 46 ml/min. at continuous output (with Look Regular Fluid)
- Fluid tank capacity: 5 liter
- Fog output: adjustable in 100 steps
- Output projection: max. 25 m
- Fogging time: at max. output: Extended-Mode: approx. 55 sec., Impulse-Mode: approx. 22 sec., at < 30% output: Continuous output
- Temperature control: Microprocessor controlled
- Overheating protection: Heater block/Thermostat, Pump/Thermal switch
- Control: Ethernet (Artnet, sACN), DMX 512, 0 – 10 V analog
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 58 x 26.5 x 26 cm
- Weight: 23 kg incl. canister
- Delivery includes: fixed Contact protection/Duct adaptor, Truecon mains cable, 5L canister Regular-Fog
- * Also available as 120 V / 60 Hz version with 1800 W (Cobra 1.8). Specifications like heat-up time, fluid consumption and fogging time differ.
- Radio remote
- Hanging set
- Quick-Fog (thick, quick disappearing fluid)
- Regular-Fog (thick, long lasting fluid)
- Slow-Fog (thick, extremly long lasting fluid)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.*